We guarantee confidentiality, and security of all information provided by our customers.All personal data provided by you is important for us so we can offer to you our products, services and targeted information.This information is stored in our database enabling a better relationship with our customers. The information is used only by us and are designed to facilitate their future purchases and your browsing on our Website.All personal information collected at our Website is intended exclusively for the commercial use of our company and is not in any way available to third parties.The customer, through our Website or by any other form of contact, always has access to his personal data and to the possibility of removing or updating it.The information is stored in secure computers so that it is kept inaccessible by other people.To ensure your privacy and security, do not divulge your password to others.
What are Cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are data files automatically transferred from a Website to the hard drive of your computer.
Later, returning again to the Website, the browser you are using sends back to the server the Cookies belonging to the Website. This allows the Website to present the information correctly set to your needs and saved settings.
Our Cookies do not contain any personal information such as name, address, credit card number or any other information deemed confidential.
What types of cookies we use?
We use two groups of Cookies:
- Permanent Cookies - Cookies are that are stored at the browser level on the access equipment (pc, mobile and tablet) and which are used whenever you make a new visit to our Website.
They are used generally to direct the user's navigation, which allows us to provide you a more personalized service.
- Session Cookies - these are temporary cookies that remain in the Cookie directory of your browser until you leave our Website.The information collected by these Cookies is to analyze traffic patterns on the web, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
We use three types of Cookies:
- Feature Cookies: Allow browse the Website and use its applications, and access to secure areas of it. Keep the user's preferences regarding the use of the Website, so that it is not necessary to set it each time you visit it.
- Analytical Cookies: are used anonymously with the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, to improve the functioning of the Website.
- Third-party Cookies: They measure the success and effectiveness of third-party applications. They may also be used in order to customize a widget with the user data.
Browsers allow you to delete existing cookies on your computer, blocking its use or inform you if a cookie is stored on your hard drive.
It is a matter of personal choice.
If you choose to block cookies you can't, for example, log on to the Website or make purchases, and not rely on the benefits that these small files can offer you.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions Privacy
We reserve the right, whenever necessary, to change our Terms and Conditions Privacy but we are committed to disclose, in this same space, any changes.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions regarding our Terms and Conditions Privacy, please contact us using for this purpose the contact form on our Website.